Thursday 30 July 2015

EXPLORING LONDON: CAMDEN TOWN

Exploring North London, in particular Camden. Filled with market stalls Camden offers a unique experience full of fashion, style, food, drink and art.


The famous Stables Market around Camden:













 Camden Town is so close to Regent's Park where London Zoo is and next to Primrose Hill where you can see amazing views of the London Skyline!


Have you been to Camden?

I also walked to Primrose Hill - I'll be sharing views from Primrose Hill in another blog post! The views are incredible!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures which bring back so many memories for me. I lived close by in Kentish Town in 1988. I worked as a nanny and used to take the baby there sometimes for a walk. My daughter came to visit from Paris and we spent one Saturday wandering around the colorful market together. We even had our palms read. Mine all worked out to be true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow your annecdote sounds amazing, thankyou! I love walking around seeing all the different market stalls.

      Delete