Friday 13 March 2015

EXPLORING LONDON: PORTOBELLO ROAD


If you follow me on social media and even from a few of my previous blog posts you'll know I love exploring the city I live in!
Continuing my exploration in London when I went to Portobello Road in Notting Hill for the first time I fell in love; the atmosphere of different cultures, a huge variety of shops and market stalls, from food to clothes along a long stretch of road!
It is so busy but what do you expect from London? Here are some pictures from visting there:

The Busy Streets


Area is know for it's beautiful houses of different colours



Mmmmm... Crepes
Freshly baked goods smelt amazing and enticing



 



You may have seen this on my instagram (@ rhee_rheaa)

Have you been here? What do you like/dislike about it?

P.S. I would love to hear what you thoughts are on these picture I took. Any favourites, dislikes, tips etc... I'm getting into photography and loving it especially when I go out to places and capture the moments.

Social media - follow me :)
Twitter - @Rhedhillon
Instagram - rhee_rheaa

No comments:

Post a Comment