Saturday 15 November 2014

FOODIE TAKE I


Recently I want to try so many different restaurants as I do get bored of going to the same restaurant over and over again.


A few weeks ago I enjoyed a lovely meal at Bills restaurants. I had never been there before and wanted to try somewhere different, so after hearing good reviews about it I decided to finally go.
The setting of their restaurants are a nice chilled out feeling with their own brand of things you could buy such as cookies and jams etc...


 



Excuse the bad quality images

I had the naked burger which comes with tatziki and a mini salad, a added side of sweet potato fries (my fave) the meal didn't disappoint . For dessert was a strawberry cheesecake and that was just a good - seems like a normal meal but the burger was quality you could taste and not at all dry which can be the case sometimes, and sweet potato fries were cooked just right along with the the cheesecake which was light.


Lovely evening = Lovely meal

I recommend!

Will be going back again, hopefully soon to try out other things on their menu.

Any restaurants you recommend?


No comments:

Post a Comment